A CAD Engineer/Technician is needed for a leading manufacturing organization near Lexington, KY. The CAD Engineer/Technician is responsible to utilize AutoCAD, CREO, and AUTODESK tools to confirm, revise, and create manufacturing equipment and process documentation.
Qualified candidates must have a technical degree, capability with 2D and 3D AutoCAD and CREO Software, and 2+ years of related experience with manufacturing process layout, modification, and optimization. This is a long-term contract opportunity, and our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 33.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Use 2D and 3D tools to confirm, revise, and create equipment & process documentation
- Support process planning & verification; Conduct bench-marking, GD&T studies, process tooling drawing alignments, process functions, and verification trials
- Support equipment planning & procurement
- Assist with specification development, bid package development, equipment design verification, and manufacturing on-site confirmation
- Technical Degree in CAE and/or B.S. in Engineering
- Must be proficient with CREO and AutoCAD
- Proficient with MS office
- 2+ years of related experience with manufacturing process layout, modification, and optimization
- Must be willing to work overtime
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.