job summary: Robotics Automation Technician
needed in the Charlotte, NC area on 3rd shift
. Full time direct hire
opportunity with an industrial manufacturing customer. Customer is looking for an Automation Technician with a Robotics background. Strong focus with Robotic Troubleshooting and PLC troubleshooting. 3+ years of Robotic and PLC troubleshooting experience. Client is offering full time benefits/stock options, strong hourly pay ($27-$34 per hr)
, + OT, vacation time, relocation assistance for qualified candidates and a strong culture.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $57,000 - 70,500 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
responsibilities: Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work in a highly responsive manner and ensure production schedules are met.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 3rd SHIFT (11 pm - 7 am)
- Experience with Connecting and navigating PLC controlled system.
- Experience trapshooting control systems inputs and outputs.
- Experience with Fanuc or Motoman Robots
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics and other technical drawings in a problem solving context.
- Willingness to support maintenance activities on other shifts and on weekends as production schedules require.
- Ability to communicate on a technical level to vendors over the phone and in person.
- Must uphold OSHA safety policies, including Control of Hazardous Energy procedures (Lockout / Tagout).
- Visual acuity necessary for detailed part inspection.
- Ability to follow written work instructions.
qualifications: Education & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3+ years of experience in plant maintenance is required.
- Associate degree in the field of Industrial automation is a plus
- Robotic and PLC troubleshooting experience
- Forklift license is beneficial but not required.
- Robotic troubleshooting, Fanuc or Motoman, PLC troubleshooting and automotive.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.