An Electronic Design Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing in Huntsville, AL. The Electronic Design Engineer is responsible to work with dynamic teams to develop new products. The Design Engineer will perform all aspects of PCB layout including designing, creating, and checking PWB layouts, associated fabrication and manufacturing documentation, and maintaining schematic symbol and PWB footprint databases.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Computer Science or Engineering and 8+ years of electronic with PWB Layout. Qualified candidates must also be proficient with Cadence Allegro, OrCad and Altium Designer. Relocation assistance is available in the form of a sign on bonus.
location: Huntsville, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design PWBs / PCBs for a wide range of military and aerospace products
- Create layout of PWB, document assembly parts list, and create manufacturing and fabrication data using the Cadence Allegro CAD software
- Checks initial CAD packages containing schematic and layout requirement; verify Allegro footprints meet appropriate manufacturing standards
- Build, manage, and maintain the Allegro PWB footprints
- Check and process PWB department pre-checks, post-checks and ECOs
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering and 8+ years of electronic with PWB Layout
- Proficient with Cadence Allegro, OrCad and Altium Designer
- Experience with military applications is preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Self Starter, highly motivated, able to work with minimal direction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.