Global industrial manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Engineer. This position is located near Millington, Michigan. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for servicing the company's internal product needs as well as external customers respective product-related technical support issues.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85K a year, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Millington, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Onsite customer installation of pneumatic and electronic tooling into high-end automated assembly lines
- Analyze existing installation tool and make technical recommendations to improve
- Programming and all configuration of industrial networks
- 2+ years of electrical engineering and PLC troubleshooting experience on automated equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with Ethernet and Profinet Communications is desired
- Understanding of electrical/electronic schematics
- Must be comfortable with 25% travel to customer sites and technically interfacing with customers
- Manufacturing, Automation, Electrical, Controls, Capital Equipment, Troubleshooting, Programming, Technical Support, PLCs, Automated Equipment, IATF 16949, Power Tools, Assembly, Ethernet, Tool Repairs, Profinet
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.