Test Technician located just North of Charlotte, NC at a highly regarded manufacturer of consumer goods. This role is responsible to document inbound and outbound shipments, manage warehouse storage, label and prep samples for environmental and performance testing. To be considered - product testing experience using mechanical and electronic measurement equipment. This is a contract opportunity of six months with possible extension. APPLY NOW. Local candidates only.
location: Huntersville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 16 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Generate detailed, accurate documentation for our packaging test lab warehouse, including documenting inbound/outbound deliveries, storage, labeling, test preparation to support packaged product lines
- May flex to conduct package testing by performing manual, automated and environmental testing
- Document inbound and outbound shipments, manage warehouse storage, label and prep samples for environmental and performance testing
- Collect dimensional measurements on mechanical and electronic measurement equipment and document appropriately
- Oversee and maintain the condition, maintenance, orderliness and calibration of the laboratory and its equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate electronic and mechanical equipment and tools
- Proficient with MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to interpret test procedures
- Consumer products industry experience
- Experience operating mechanical and electronic testing machines
- Associates Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.