A Resource/Service Coordinator is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Portland, OR area. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources. Ultimately, this individual will coordinate the execution of service agreements and repair work. This includes procuring the appropriate labor and materials for work completion within financial standards. Customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technicians, and coordinating job priorities with Service Managers will be an everyday occurrence.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Coordinates service resources, dispatches and assigns team members to project.
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Interacts and communicates with all Project Managers and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests.
- High School Diploma/GED with relevant work experience required.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows.
- Customer service experiment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.