A GIS Technician is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position will support and assist in the design, development, production, testing, operation and maintenance of components and equipment.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $15.00 - 19.15 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for processing customer requests as well as providing them detailed information and recommendations regarding Company Energy policies and practices.
- Responsibility is to provide accurate and efficient customer contact through listening to customer's needs, resolving issues with one contact.
- Assist with monitoring, supporting and developing Builders Call Line (BCL) representatives in support of department objectives.
- This position is targeted to a specific customer base of builders, developers, electricians, HVAC contractors and inspectors. Various shifts required for department coverage.
- Strong data entry skills, GIS background, multitasking and customer focused.
- A degree is preferred with relevant work experience.
- Computer skills Microsoft office products, Word and Excel specifically, strong data entry skills, ability to multi-task and GIS background.
- Must be customer focused. Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.