Engineering Technician needed for a temp to perm opportunity in the Lowell, MA area. The Engineering Technician is responsible for supporting the engineering teams for product releases, design characterization, application sampling, qualifications, test set-ups and fixtures. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- This position will require a proven background working with RF and microwave products that operate from DC to 50 GHz.
- Understand how to use the capabilities of test equipment available in the lab.
- The position requires tuning/improving/changing the products mentioned to present solutions for desired customer/engineering requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems related to test set-ups, assemblies, and product.
- Understanding of IC layouts, circuit schematics, and block diagrams are a must for this position.
- Optimize auto handler and sample boards for proper product performance through tuning.
- Build breakout and switch boxes when required for biasing and transitioning.
- Associates Degree or a related technical degree.
- 1-5 years of experience in an engineering environment related to RF, microwaves and measurement methodology
- Experienced in LabVIEW and/or Keysight VEE (desired)
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to work on ITAR products.
- RF, Laboratory, Technician, Circuit layouts, Semi-Conductor
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.