Apply now for immediate consideration. Well established facilities management organization is seeking several experienced facility Maintenance Technicians for open roles in Oak Harbor, Lake Stevens, and Silverdale WA. Candidates will help maintain military housing used by active military members and their families.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 47,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Candidates will help maintain military housing used by active miliary members and their families.
- Responsible for checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas: air conditioning, water heaters, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and other building maintenance areas.
- Perform preventive maintenance for all heating and ventilation systems and perform the required maintenance including replacement of filters, etc.
- Must have a 1+ years in building maintenance and have a good overall general knowledge of the maintenance trades such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Must have a valid driver's license and insurance and live within one hour of the selected work location
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts.
- Strong communication skills and a customer first service mentality.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.