Fortune 500 company seeks a Drafter / Detailer to detail building parts to ensure that components fit and work properly. You should be detail oriented and have good visualization / spatial relation skills. Very strong company with great benefits and culture. A great place to truly launch your career!
location: Modesto, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create and check fabrication drawings and reports, including bills of materials
- Specify and design framing conditions along with project-specific requirements
- Generate construction drawings using various 2D and 3D software
- Coordinate detailing with Design Engineers in relation to the overall design
- AutoCAD experience required
- Experience with other design software desired: Tekla, BIM (Building Information Modeling), SolidWorks, Inventor, Revit, etc
- Strong visualization skills required
- Strong spatial relation skills required
- Basic understanding of standard construction practices desired
- You should be local to Modesto CA or be able to do a short relocation without assistance
- Ability to work in the US without present or future visa sponsorship required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.