Established maker of automotive engine components seeks a PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located just outside of COLUMBIA, SC.
The PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER is involved with reengineering and design for remanufacture of the company's product offerings, and acts as a liaison between Engineering & Manufacturing groups.
location: Blythewood, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Redesign of Turbochargers, EGR and Intake Valve products for remanufacture
- Provide technical experience on part design, manufacture, validation,
- Release of BOM and associated Drawings for Products
- Development and release of inspection criteria and documents for the sorting of reusable components
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (or related experience) with a minimum of 2 years experience specific to Automotive Product Development and launch
- 3D Cad modeling and drawing (Pro Engineer/Creo)
- Knowledge of DFMEA tools, APQP/Launch processes
- Experience in turbo or EGR product development is a plus
- KEYWORDS: product development (preferably of turbos / EGR / Intake Valves), CAD experience using Pro Engineer/Creo, APQP, DFMEA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.