DIRECT HIRE MATERIAL PLANNER is needed for a Tier One automotive supplier (manufacturing plant) located north of Greenville, SC. The MATERIAL PLANNER is responsible for ensuring coordination and release of components required to meet production schedules and customer requirements.
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels in accordance with department goals and objectives
- Ensures designated storage location using FIFO principles for all material
- Ensures coordination and release of components required to meet production schedules and customer requirements.
- Minimum of six years Materials/Production planning experience in an automotive parts manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of SAP, MRP and Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Ability to interface with customers / provide support, etc
- Keywords: Automotive, SAP, MRP, Material Planning, Scheduling, logistics, FIFO, Raw Materials, Finished Goods
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.