Sr. Civil Engineer
Leading engineering firm in the greater Phoenix, AZ area is seeking a Sr. Civil Engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will be a registered Professional Engineer and have 10 years of engineering experience. B.S. in Civil Engineering required. Recent experience in consulting and design for commercial, residential or industrial site development projects required. Previous Project Manager experience a plus. Relocation provided!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Riverside, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Serve as Consulting Engineer and Project Manager for design services for commercial, industrial and residential site development projects
- Review planning and design documents
- Travel to job sites (mostly local, around 10% travel)
- Serve as contact person for client relations, business development and marketing
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer certification
- At least 8-10 years of civil engineering experience
- Civil Engineering
- Project Management
- Land development Engineering
- Professional Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.