A Quality Engineer & Sr. Quality Engineer are needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Gainesville, FL area. These positions are responsible for achieving a state of high quality performance, compliance and sustainability in the factories while pursuing continuous quality improvement through the application of Quality Engineering practices.
location: Gainesville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $32.00 - 53.28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Accountable for ensuring Manufacturing and Repair quality systems are established, maintained and documented according to needs of the business, customers and applicable quality system standards & regulations
- Providing oversight of Q&R Manufacturing NPI projects ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, correcting issues delaying completion and reporting on quality system status of projects on manufacturing department or site level
- Working on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Following processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
qualifications: Quality Engineer:
Sr. Quality Engineer:
- Min of 3 years professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent training/experience.
- 5 years of experience in Medical Device Manufacturing environment or equivalent.
skills: Quality Engineer:
Sr. Quality Engineer:
- Train internal personnel in QA program requirements.
- Prepare monthly QA status reports.
- Participate in customer and regulatory agency audits.
- Understanding of inspection methods and tools.
- Prior experience in manufacturing engineering and quality assurance functions
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.