Global Manufacturing company within the medical device industry is looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to their team as they continue to grow. This facility is located in Kenosha Wisconsin. This is a direct hire position. At this time they prefer only local candidates. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Swiss machining, EDM, able to read blueprints and strong knowledge of GD&T. Experience is contract review and secondary operations are also important skills this candidate will have.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to speaking with you soon!
location: Kenosha, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform reviews of customer orders and determine processing requirements to produce cost effective conforming components and assemblies.
- Develop manufacturing processes and routers that are consistent with customer and BMI operating procedures and work instructions through analysis of application, research, design, modification, and testing of manufacturing methods and equipment
- Collaborate with a team of R&D, quality engineer and programming personnel to ensure an accurate, effective and efficient up front planning process.
- Perform 360 degree reviews on the engineering process for completed jobs, and recommend changes for improvement to improve efficiency.
- Develop prints, routers and other supporting documents.
- Design, and develop tools, fixtures and processes for improved manufacturability and throughput.
- Participate in design review, validation process and continuous improvement activities.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience in Manufacturing Engineering in a machining production and design facility.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with planning and conducting tests to validate equipment and processes.
- Thorough understanding of raw materials, manufacturing processes, and quality control practices.
- Experience with Swiss Machining
- Knowledge of CNC machining, tooling, processes and capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of blueprints and GD&T.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.