Well established, very reputable and growing manufacturer located in the Miami area is looking for an HR Generalist with a focus in recruiting.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $50k to $60k plus bonus and relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree along with HR Generalist experience with a focus on recruiting and employee relations in a manufacturing environment.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage the organizational plan designated client groups, including developing and updating job descriptions, determining skills and competencies required for specific jobs and determining developmental/promotional opportunities within job families and functional areas
- Counsels plant leaders and employees about on-the-job and formal training opportunities to develop new skills and prepare for advancement
- Partners with HRBP and Workforce Development, develops, coordinates and conducts new leader and Human Resource training
- Participates in new employee orientation through onboarding and presenting policies
- Support Talent Acquisition Team at on-site recruitment evens, conducts interviews using targeted selection and recruits hourly and exempt employees
- Conducts exit interviews
- Monitors and analyzes turnover to develop, recommend and implement strategies to improve employee retention, counsel leaders in implementing retention strategies
- Assists in developing HR policies, client group leaders in employee relations investigations such as disciplinary procedures and appropriate corresponding paperwork/documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management
- HR Generalist experience within a manufacturing background is desired
- Solid background in exempt and non-exempt recruiting and employee relations
- Knowledge of legislation pertaining to employment, compensation and benefits and other related human resource functions
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.