Reputable and well established manufacturer located in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a Safety Engineer.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary going up to $60k plus a 20% bonus and relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess safety experience in a manufacturing environment with a track record of improving safety.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Keep up with the global safety program demands and help improve safety performance in the plant
- Lead the development of safety & health programs
- Ensure compliance to OSHA regulations and company policies/programs
- Participate in safety related investigations
- Communicate safety information
- Maintain safety and health records (including OSHA record-keeping)
- Ensure compliance with hearing conservation and respiratory protection
- Assist in development of emergency response plans
- Bachelor's degree or 2 year technical degree is Safety and Health
- Understanding of safety management and health experience data sampling protocols from experience or educational background in safety management and health data sampling protocols
- Must have knowledge of safety and health regulations and standards
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Self directed and able to work on projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.