Maintenance Specialists/Analysts are needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Lexington, KY area. The Specialists are responsible for conducting inventory control on spare machine parts, ensuring part standards are correct, and verifying there are no duplicates within the system.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year of related with an automotive manufacturing organization. In addition, candidates must be proficient with MS office. This is a contract assignment slated to last 6 months, with a possibility of being extended.
location: Georgetown, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Analyze, categorize, and label spare parts
- Review and confirm standard attributes for each part are correct
- Verify specification are available for all new submitted parts; Interact with Production Engineering, Maintenance, and Equipment Vendor to resolve discrepancies
- Assign appropriate Noun, Modifier, and UNSPSC to parts and verify no duplicates existing in the system
- Create reports for management
- 1+ year of related with an automotive manufacturing organization
- Prior equipment design, procurement, or maintenance experience
- MS office proficient
- Some experience with: Maximo, PowerBI, SQL, Access, PowerPoint, SAP or Peoplesoft is preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 5% of the time
- Self starter
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.