Very reputable and well established manufacturer is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. Candidates must be willing to work on a rotating shifts.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary going up to $70k plus a 20% bonus and relocation assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess a solid mechanical maintenance aptitude in a manufacturing environment.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: Rotating Shifts
education: High School
- Responsible for the maintenance of all units in the finishing and shipping division
- Manage and coordinates the maintenance activities or operations on an assigned shift or multiple shifts within a single operations department or units
- Requires a high level of technical proficiency to supervise maintenance activities and assist operators with troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Performs a variety of tasks independently that contributes to the effective communication and instruction of the methods, practices and programs of the company
- Responsible for personnel matters including training, development,discipline, safety programs and policies for direct reports
- Supervises completion of work assignments following established department plans: makes daily assignments and participates in training and development of employees
- Directs the activities of employees on an assigned shift to ensure maintenance functions are performed and completed within established time, quality and cost standards
- High school or GED is required
- Candidates must possess mechanical maintenance experience with a manufacturing environment
- Supervisory experience managing hourly maintenance personnel is required
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a rotating shift basis
- Supports maintenance engineers on a daily safe maintenance work activities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.