To ensure the start-up phases of the assigned projects, following the indications established by the project manager, and providing the maximum added value in the performance of the tasks. Perform after sales tasks and troubleshooting.
location: Enola, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
- Must speak Spanish and be bilingual with English.
- Basic wiring of the cabinets following the electrical schematics.
- Perform mechanical tasks such as mounting some parts of the machine.
- Connect to the machine for diagnostic purposes.
- Check the machine safety.
- Make mechanical and electrical adjustments to achieve the good performance on the machine.
- Write commissioning reports to ensure a good communication with Tavil.
- Communication with the client in troubleshooting / after sales assistance.
- Lead a team of electrical and mechanical technicians on site.
Knowledge of: Basic PLC programming in structured language. Preferable in B&R or Siemens PLC's. Pneumatics knowledge. Electrical knowledge (eg. read electrical diagrams, cabinet wiring) Mechanical knowledge Aftersales works.
- Availability to travel. Driving license.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.