Sr. Controls System Technician
A growing building automation contractor in the St. Louis area is seeking a Controls Systems Technician to add to its team. The ideal candidate will have experience with designing, constructing and programming electronic HVAC controls (Delta preferred) for building automation systems. Associates degree or similar certification or experience preferred.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Chesterfield, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Travel to local commercial sites to design, program, install, and commission HVAC building control systems, occasional out of state travel required.
- Perform assigned system commissioning using Delta Controls configuration and
- commissioning tools.
- Load system-level controller software. Assist in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Perform basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and complete all required commissioning documentation.
- Calibrate systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
- Complete on-site documentation.
- Experience with designing, programming and maintaining building HVAC automation systems: Delta, Tridium or PLC systems preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial HVAC systems a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers in an ethical manner
- Associates Degree or similar education or experience desired (High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is a minimum requirement).
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with the ability to interpret, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Seeking at least 3 years of industry experience
- commercial HVAC Systems experience a plus
- design, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance of building automation systems
- PLC, Tridium or Delta experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.