Electronics Test Engineer for a leading electronics manufacturer of automotive solutions located in Peachtree City, GA. This role is responsible to conduct in-depth root cause analysis for completed assemblies to component level. To be considered - B.S degree in Electrical Engineering, Math or related field required with an electrical/electronic background with strong troubleshooting experience who can analyze electronic circuits to component level. This is a contract opportunity slated to last at least six (6) months. APPLY NOW!
location: Peachtree City, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Participates and conducts in-depth root cause analysis for completed assemblies to component level.
- Utilizes microscopes, oscilloscopes, analyzers, power supplies, RF generators, and test vehicles to conduct defect investigations.
- Coordinates, prepares, reviews for accuracy detailed root cause analysis reports.
- Performs 3D x-ray analysis.
- Assists with design of experiments to confirm defect analysis, repeat root cause of defect, and affectivity of corrective actions.
- Four-year college degree in Science; Technology; Electrical Engineering; Math or related field required
- Must have quality or test activity experience within an electronic environment.
- Experience with automated testing (both hardware and software)
- Must be able to read and interpret electronic schematics
- Experience utilizing microscopes, oscilloscopes, analyzers, power supplies, RF generators, and test vehicles
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.