Very reputable, well established and growing manufacturer is looking to hire a Design Engineer This role will be located in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $70k plus bonus. Relocation assistance is available.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for the engineering of products or systems involving design and redesign and performing test on products designed in accordance with time schedules, quality parameters, customer need, market needs and manufacturing capabilities.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Handles all aspects of design engineering work
- Directly communicates with employees in the form of quotations, meetings and presentations to understand and define their needs
- Understands and respond to requests both verbal and written
- Designs product to meet all requirements
- Manage several projects at one time
- Assists drafting, the test lab, manufacturing, quality and planning as required
- Handles all changes and problems related to product assigned
- Acts as technical expert for the company for both internal and external customers
- Responsible for entire product lift cycle
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in engineering
- Design experience in a manufacturing environment
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Project management, strong business acumen, customer/client focus, presentation skills and result driven
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.