Division of Fortune 150 company has an immediate need for a direct hire Sr Structural Detailer near Dallas, TX. For immediate consideration please apply!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 62,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Creating and editing 3D BIM, Construction Drawings, Shop Drawing, and Part Sheets.
- Manage all necessary documents that are included in each specific project.
- Create steel erection drawings
- Calculate building components and develop the ability to accurately detail standard projects.
- Carry out suggestions and directions as expected, to start recognizing areas of personal strength.
- Accurately judge required time for completion of tasks.
- Applicants will build their effectiveness in communication with other departments and customers.
The Draftsperson / Detailer is responsible for the complete development of the 3D model, construction drawings, and shop details for production jobs of varying complexity with the use of Tekla Structures.
qualifications: Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong math and communication skills, ability to work well with others.
- 5 years metal building or structural detailing
- 3-D BIM, Tekla and AutoCad
- Ability to visualize in a 3D environment.
- High school Diploma / GED.
- Associates Degree / Certificate with focus on architecture, steel construction or related field.
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Tekla Structures, BIM Modeling
- Experience in the Metal Building industry.
- Detailing/Drafting experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Tekla Structuresm, BIM Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.