Prominent building products manufacturer is looking for an Architectural Consultant to cover Southern California.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $90k plus a $40k to $50k annual commission. This person will be able to work remote and be willing to travel up 50% within the established territory with some overnight travel.
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with Architects responsible for the successful promotion and obtaining project specifications of the company product as well as follow thru sales.
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Maintaining effective relationships with current and new Architectural customers that lead to increased sales, specifications and revenue
- Work in conjunction with a company dealer representative
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new Architectural customers
- Work closely with architects and develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plans to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare prospecting activity and reports thru a CRM
- Developing strong client relationships within the architectural community
- Promote new products as directed to the specific market segment and present to Architects that are applicable
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to travel within the established territory up to 50% of the time with some overnight travel
- Experience with business to business commerce and proficient with CRM
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.