Exciting tech company is seeking a Display Engineer to join their Hardware Engineering team. This role will be performing hands-on testing on key display parameter validation, participate in display related failure analysis, and find root cause and corrective actions in product development. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3+ year experience in display and/or consumer electronics industry, experience in electro-optical characterization and performance evaluation and a Bachelors degree in Physics or Optical Engineering.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 67 per hour
work hours: 6am to 3pm
- Perform hands-on testing on key display parameter validation for developing products.
- Participate in display related failure analysis, and find root cause and corrective actions in product development and ramp.
- Implement characterization and testing methodologies where needed for in-house measurement.
- Assist on documentation and test plans.
Bachelors Degree in Physics, Optics or Electrical Engineering Desired skills:
- Experience in electro-optical characterization and performance evaluation.
- Experience in display device failure analysis.
- 3+ year experience in display and/or consumer electronics industry.
- Basic understanding of display technologies and display module structure.
- Familiar with optical and electrical lab equipment for display testing.
skills: LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAYS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.