Electrical Maintenance Technician for a leading laundry & linen processor located near Ft. Mitchell, KY. This role is responsible for the maintenance and repair of electrical/mechanical equipment and facilities. To be considered - High School diploma and at least a minimum of 2 years prior experience in electrical/mechanical maintenance. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing company. APPLY NOW! Local candidates only.
location: Covington, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 3pm
education: High School
- Perform maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities.
- Prepare plant and equipment for start up and shut down as needed.
- Assist fellow employees with repairs, troubleshooting, and operations.
- Repairs of the following: production equipment, boilers, power distribution, lighting, etc.
- Performs general repairs, scheduled repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Reading and interpreting manuals, blueprints and schematics to repair equipment.
- High School Diploma
- Must have at least a minimum of 2 years prior experience in electrical/mechanical maintenance
- Electrical PLC troubleshooting experience
- Ability to interpreting manuals, blueprints and schematics
- Must be comfortable working weekends and holidays as needed
- Welding experience is a plus
- Benefits plan
- PTO / Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.