Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Controls Technician. This position is on 2nd shift and is located near White Bear Township, Minnesota. The Controls Technician will assist with the installation, programming, and maintenance of robots,, automated work cells, and other equipment.
The hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $30 to $34 an hour, 120 hours PTO, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,000 - 72,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Provide robotic and automation support for production operations
- Install and program new work-cells and robots
- Perform preventive maintenance on work-cells and robots
- Must be open to working 2nd shift (2:15 pm - 10:45 pm)
- Must have at least 2+ years of PLC programming and electrical troubleshooting experience, Fanuc experience is preferred!
- Experience with advanced robot mechanical, controller, gripper, and work-cell repairs
- Manufacturing, Robotics, Robots, Fanuc, PLCs, Electrical, Troubleshooting, Automation, Production Equipment, Preventative Maintenance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.