Growing construction firm is looking for a direct-hire Safety Director. This position is located in St. Louis, Missouri. The Safety Director will ensure that the company's safety policies are implemented on a company-wide basis.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K+, plus an opportunity for profit sharing, and other great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Ensure that safety policies are implemented on a company wide basis
- Maintaining and updating safety policies and information in client pre-qualification systems (BROWZ, ISNet, etc.)
- Assist with and develop programs and systems that will ensure compliance with OSHA, DOT, EPA, and other federal, state and local regulations
- Provide recommendations and assistance, with respect to job site hazards, employee training, new/safe equipment operation and safe material or substance utilization
- Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 5+ years of safety management experience within an industrial manufacturing and/or industrial construction environment
- Strong background with OSHA, DOT, EPA, and other federal, state and local regulations
- Industrial Construction, OSHA, DOT, Safety, Management, EPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.