Controls Engineering Manager needed for a client located just outside of Atlanta. This individual will lead a team of engineers, who design, install and commission sophisticated automated machinery. Salary will be based on experience.
location: Norcross, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Define work flow for controls engineering team
- Manage budgets and schedules
- Assist in project management and track overall goals
- Develop methods for continuous improvement
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering desired
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Experience with high speed machinery
- Ability to travel to customer sites
- Good benefits
- Opportunities for growth
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.