Electrical Engineer for a leading electronics manufacturer of automotive solutions located in Peachtree City, GA. This role is responsible to design, develop, modify, implement and perform evaluation of electrical test and error proofing systems for manufacturing.To be considered - Four-year college degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology with three (3) years experience in an electronics-manufacturing environment required. This is a contract opportunity slated to last at least six (6) months. APPLY NOW!
location: Peachtree City, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, test, and implement test/error-proofing systems.
- Prepare information as needed in the test system documentation process.
- Prepare schematics, product and component related specifications, and bills of materials as needed.
- Plan, develop, and participate in experimentation and tests related to manufacturing processes and tests.
- Use software such as PCAD for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Use latter logic to program PLC's as needed.
- Use GPIB controlled test equipment in order to test audio and video products.
- Write Windows application software as needed for test/error-proofing systems.
- Design analog and digital circuitry required for test/error-proofing systems.
- Assist in determining root cause of product nonperformance utilizing appropriate test equipment.
- Must gain knowledge of budget requirements related to new product launch.
- Four-year college degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Three years experience in an electronics-manufacturing environment required
- Experience using latter logic to program PLC's
- Experience using software such as PCAD for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Must be capable of system level design work.
- Must be able to determine component requirements appropriate to test system.
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.