Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located near Hazel Park, Michigan. The Manufacturing Engineer will assist with the design, integration, and improvements of manufacturing processes throughout the facility.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $70K and other great benefits!
location: Hazel Park, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
education: High School
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems
- 1+ years of process engineering experience within a fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of troubleshooting electrical controls and PLC's
- Strong background working on process and continuous improvement projects
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery
- Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs and related software
- Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Production, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Capital Equipment, Industrial, Equipment, Process Flow, Plant Flow, PLC's, Troubleshooting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.