National Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Electrical Engineer to add to their growing team. This position is located near Maple View, New York. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing, documenting, and verifying electrical systems on company product.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $90K, plus an opportunity for a profit sharing bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Pulaski, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Work with other R&D engineers and technicians to develop electrical systems that meet cost, performance and mechanical interface requirements
- Create and maintains electrical drawings for Fulton Products as well as internal projects for R&D and manufacturing
- Provide expertise troubleshooting electrical and communication systems in the lab and at installed customer sites
- Support R&D implementing product control strategies by providing guidance to those writing code
- BS Engineering Degree is required
- 2+ years of electrical or controls design experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong background with both electrical and mechanical design
- Manufacturing, Electrical, Controls, Electrical Design, Electrical Code, Electrical Drawings, R&D, Communication Systems, Electrical Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.