A CMM Programmer/Operator is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Port Richey, FL area. The CMM Programmer/Operator is responsible to program and operate CMM equipment for first article inspections.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year of experience programming and operating CMM equipment, and experience with Micro-Vu is preferred but not required. This is a 2 nd shift, contract role (4-12 PM) slated to last 3 months. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Port Richey, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 25 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 11 pm
education: High School
- Program and operate CMM equipment
- Provide quality support during job start-ups and perform 1st piece inspection
- Perform in-process sample inspections per inspection plans and record on inspection record
- Document non-conforming products during inspection
- Provide support to production machine operators and production team members related to product quality questions
- Proficient with programming and operating CMM equipment
- Experience conducting 1 st article inspections
- Proficiency with Micro-Vu preferred, but not required
- Ability and willingness to work the 2 nd shift (4-12 PM)
- Self starter, able to work well with minimal direction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.