Analytical Senior Scientist is needed near Levittown, PA for a leading chemical manufacturer for the personal care industry. This role will be primarily responsible for analysis of new and existing products using chromatography, with an emphasis on Gas Chromatography. To be considered - MS in Science preferably Chemistry with 3 years related experience in the use of a variety of analytical techniques (for example - gas and liquid chromatography, and spectroscopy). This is a contract opportunity slated to last initially for a period of six months with possibility of extension. APPLY NOW!
location: Levittown, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for analysis of new and existing products using chromatography, with an emphasis on Gas Chromatography
- Provide testing support to internal customers using these chromatography techniques (GC and HPLC).
- Interpret and analyze data
- Review new developments and provide expert advice.
- Develop and validate new methods and methodologies
- Report findings and maintain report system (e.g. LIMS)
- Follow established HSE policies and procedures
- MS in Science preferably Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, etc.
- Proficient in the use of a variety of analytical techniques (for example - gas and liquid chromatography, and spectroscopy)
- Minimum of notional understanding of statistics especially applied to method validation
- Maintains good laboratory safety and housekeeping standards; ordering of basic supplies and equipment
- Contractor benefits
- PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.