An Environmental Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the Ann Arbor, MI area. The Environmental Engineer is responsible for supporting the overall implementation of the environmental management program.
Qualified candidates must be knowledgeable with ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, and be familiar with Michigan and Federal air, water, and waste regulations. This is a long term contract, and our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support the overall implementation of the environmental management program
- Collect data to support of environmental permits
- Maintain Hazmat inventory and waste profiles
- Conduct SPCC and Air environmental inspections and summarize in a monthly KPI reports
- 3+ years of environmental engineer experience
- Experience with ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Understanding of Michigan & Federal Environmental Air, Water, and Waste regulations
- Proficiency with MS office
- Able to work well individually as well as a part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.