Innovative energy R&D company is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Cerritos, CA. This position will be part of an exciting team that is designing new and existing products and their respective components, testing equipment and tooling. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, 5+ years of experience in a mechanical design role in R&D with Solidworks 3D. Great opportunity to join a highly innovative, energetic team with company-paid benefits and perks.
location: Cerritos, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designing of products, components, tooling and testing for new and existing products that will be used in an R&D environment
- Interaction with technicians and designers on how to build, test and check concepts.
- Design test plans, procedures and reports.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering required
- 5+ years of experience with mechanical design of rotating equipment
- Experience being very hands on in an R&D environment (this is not a production role)
- Expert SolidWorks User
- Understanding of GD&T standards
- Must have experience preparing test procedures and design of testing rigs and tooling.
- We are looking for a great motivator and leader with vision!
- Small team environment so the capacity to wear multiple hats and take on many roles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.