job summary: Summary
National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electromechanical Technician. There are multiple positions available on both second shift and third shift. This opportunity is located near Rural Hall, NC.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $25 an hour, plus overtime, and other benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Rural Hall, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $47,000 - 520,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Perform all duties safely with in OSHA standards
- Will be expected to read and interpret pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical schematics for troubleshooting and repair of equipment
- Perform required PM programs
- Troubleshoot AC and DC drives
- Analyze and repair PLCs
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
- will make quality checks to identify and take appropriate measures to prevent quality defects
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with PLCs is preferred.
- A Minimum of two years experience working as an Electromechanical Technician
- Must be willing to work a second shift opportunity starting at 3 pm
Mechanical, Electrical, PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Preventative maintenance, manufacturing, hydraulics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.