Sr. System Safety Engineer
Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) and Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) Engineering is responsible for all aspects of RAM/FRACAS activity within the business unit. As a RAM/FRACAS Engineer on this team, you'll ensure performance compliance regarding both customer and internal requirements.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Perform FRACAS tasks including trend analysis and failure investigations
- Assess RAM performance (MTBF, MTBCF, Ao)
- Define/allocate RAM requirements
- Perform Reliability Predictions
- Perform Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA
- Support Reliability Test Planning and Execution (Accelerated, Growth, Demonstration)
- 2+ years' engineering experience.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with Reliability Engineering Concepts, failure investigations, or root cause/corrective action (RCCA)
- Ability & desire to work in large teams
- Assessing RAM performance (MTBF, MTBCF, Ao)
- Conducting data analysis and trending
- Defining / allocating RAM requirements
- Performing Reliability Predictions
- Performing Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Perform RAM trade-off analyses
- Experience assessing RAM performance of fielded equipment.
- Experience with Testability
- Strong communication skills; Ability to present to diverse audiences
- Active Secret Clearance
BS in a STEM discipline or BA in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science
A relevant Master's Degree may be considered for this job as well
skills: Reliability Engineering Concepts, failure investigations, or root cause/corrective action (RCCA), data analysis and trending, Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Testability
Can sit in Woburn OR Andover
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.