National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Maintenance Engineer. This position is on first shift and is located near Geneva, IL.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $32 to $34 an hour, plus overtime, and other benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Batavia, Illinois
job type: Permanent
work hours: 6am to 3pm
education: High School
- Will eliminate equiptment breakdowns by implementing strong preventative maintenance tasks and procedures
- Expected to quickly troubleshoot plant equipment
- Communicate effectively with operations personnel to resole degraded equipment conditions
- Participate in FMEA, RCCA, and ATS maintenance activities
- Understands pneumatic,mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical schematics
- Can troubleshoot/ Repair/ improve/ Install pneumatic,mechanical, hydraulic, piping, electrical and robotics
- Proficient in PLC installation
- Installs/troubleshoots/repairs AC and DC drives/motors.
- Associate's degree in mechatronics, Industrial Maintenance or related technical field (Required)
- 4 years manufacturing maintenance experience (Preferred)
- 4 years of military experience (Preferred)
- Manufacturing, Maintenance, PLC, AC/DC, Motors, pnuematic, hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, RCCA, FMEA, ATS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.