A tier one automotive supplier in Rockmart, GA is seeking a Welding Team Leader with extensive Robotic Welding experience. The ideal candidate will have spent more than 2 years in a leadership capacity focusing on robotic manufacturing and have a good understanding of welding principles. This position is on a second shift and relocation assistance may be offered for the right candidate.
location: Rockmart, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $24 - 28 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Supervise the work of hourly associates by ensuring quality standards, training staff, and overseeing productivity
- Work directly with quality associates when problems occur to prevent substandard parts from being shipped
- Investigate and resolve inventory issues as they arise
- Complete daily timekeeping and administrative duties
- Team Leaders will be required to learn all jobs in their assigned work areas and operate lines when necessary
- Associates Degree Preferred
- 2+ Years of Previous Leadership Experience
- Prior experience utilizing ERP software, experience utilizing Plex ERP system highly preferred
- High volume resistance spot welding experience preferred, basic knowledge of welding principles
- Lean Manufacturing/JIT Environment experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.