Be part of an amazing company where you can grow your career among some of the brightest and most talented engineers in the world. Looking for someone work within our systems engineering tea m doing Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) and Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) engineering.
As a RAM/FRACAS Engineer on this team, you'll ensure performance compliance regarding both customer and internal requirements.
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Perform FRACAS tasks including trend analysis and failure investigations
- Assess RAM performance (MTBF, MTBCF, Ao)
- Define/allocate RAM requirements
- Perform Reliability Predictions
- Perform Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA
- Support Reliability Test Planning and Execution (Accelerated, Growth, Demonstration)
qualifications: Required Skills:
- 2+ years' engineering experience & the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with Reliability Engineering Concepts, failure investigations, or root cause/corrective action (RCCA)
- Ability & desire to work in large teams
- Assessing RAM performance (MTBF, MTBCF, Ao)
- Conducting data analysis and trending
- Defining / allocating RAM requirements
- Performing Reliability Predictions
- Performing Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Perform RAM trade-off analyses
- Experience assessing RAM performance of fielded equipment.
- Experience with Testability
- Active Seacret Clearance
- BS in a STEM discipline or BA in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) and Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) engineering. Reliability Test Planning and Execution (Accelerated, Growth, Demonstration)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.