Industry-leading mineral product manufacturer is hiring Maintenance Planners for their plant in Sylacauga, AL - These individuals will primarily be responsible for scheduling maintenance and tracking project activities. Qualified individuals will have relevant planning experience working in an industrial plant environments and must be familiar with EH&S policies and procedures. This is a contract positions with opportunity for full-time employment. Please apply!
location: Sylacauga, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $52,000 - 66,560 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking all plant maintenance initiatives
- Perform routine assessments to strategically implement process improvements
- Plan and coordinate maintenance activities, communicating with Maintenance Supervisors and Engineering Managers
- Must have relevant Maintenance Planning/Scheduling experience in an industrial plant environment
- Must be familiar with EH&S standards and procedures
- Must be able to identify and prepare maintenance initiatives to improve processes
- Industrial Plant Maintenance
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler
- Great Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.