Specialized energy R&D company is seeking an Electro-mechanical Technician to join their team in Cerritos, CA. The R&D Technician will be responsible for electro-mechanical hardware assembly and testing of products in development. Qualified candidates will have a two year technical degree or military equivalent experience and at least five years of experience with electro-mechanical systems in power electronics/motion control industries. Additional responsibilities and requirements below.
location: Cerritos, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 82,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for electro-mechanical hardware testing and assembly on prototypes
- Assemble electrical components and sub-components
- Diagnose and repair electrical components
- Troubleshoot and repair circuit board
- Two year technical degree or military experience equivalent
- Five years of experience with electromechanical systems for rotating machinery
- Experience testing and R&D of hydraulics preferred.
- Experience setting up testing in LABVIEW preferred
- Ability to read engineering drawings and blueprints
- Must have experience with analog and digital controls and switch mode conversions
- Background in hydraulics systems a plus
- Must be self-motivated and an independent worker
- Must be a team player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.