Industry-leading mineral product manufacturer is hiring Automation Controls Engineers for their plant in Sylacauga, AL - These individuals will be responsible for designing, installing, and repairing complex programs for PLC and HMI systems. Qualified candidates must have relevant control and instrumentation experience when it comes to industrial plant equipment. This is a contract position with opportunity for full-time employment. Please apply!
location: Sylacauga, Alabama
job type: Contract
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Act as the liaison for automation issues and improvements
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance, installing, repairing, and troubleshooting process control systems
- Design and implement PLC, HMI, and DCS systems
- BS Degree, Electrical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience related to industrial maintenance, controls, instrumentation , or electrical engineering
- Must have programmable knowledge with PLC, HMI, and DCS systems
- Industrial Plant Maintenance
- Controls & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Logic Controllers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.