Global leader in the healthcare/medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for Engineer I in Roundlake IL. This is a contract opening expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Works as part of a team performing standard engineering work requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Test Method Validation experience is preferred. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 23 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Performs routine engineering assignments of related tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects
- Document development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Ability to solve routine design and engineering tasks with some assistance. Able to solve problems with periodic monitoring
- Assists in the preparation and participation in technical reviews and responsible for organizing data and preparing appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Bioengineering, or Biomedical), MS preferred
- Test Method Validation experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with operating in a regulated environment (i.e. FDA) and implications for medical device and healthcare applications
- Understanding of design requirements, development, verification, risk documentation and validation for medical devices
- Team Player
- Good Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.