Growing Automobile supplier seeks innovate, self starter for 1st shirt maintenance role. Successful candidates should have experiences with maintaining both older and new manufacturing equipment. Knowledge of Hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC and other electrical components.
location: Delano, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Implement facilities improvement projects as assigned, and helps to coordinate internal resources with outside vendors when appropriate.
- Effectively maintain and troubleshoot new and existing plant equipment while working with pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC's, and other electrical components.
- Set up, maintain and repair equipment to ensure safe operation.
- Perform plumbing, HVAC and carpentry work as needed.
- Specify repair parts and replace as needed.
- Help maintain spare parts inventory.
- Set-up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools and operate welding equipment to make and repair parts, tooling and equipment.
- Work with manufacturing engineers in the development and construction of new jigs, fixtures, or automation equipment to increase throughput and reduce operating expenses through inventory or waste reduction.
- Technical/other training or better in Manufacturing Technology or related field.
- 5 years: Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing/maintenance technician environment
- Support all TS and Lean efforts in the plant.
- Document, as required, procedures and instructions, in compliance with TS requirements.
- Use maintenance support systems plan, track, and evaluate work.
- Utilize a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.