Our client in Livermore is currently searching for a Technical Writer who will come in and support the manufacturing engineers to build manuals for in-house Technicians.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Will support a manufacturing engineer by creating Build documentation instructions- images from CAD - be able to spin the model, putting all of this into Power Point for step by step instructions for Technicians.
- Experience in electro-mechanical equipment assembly is strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years of Technical Writing and Documentation Experience preferred - Bachelor Degree (Science, technical or engineering discipline preferred)
- Power Point
- Autocad, Solidworks , Adobe Illustrator
skills: New Product Introduction, Manuals, Adobe Illustrator, technical illustrator, photos, JPIG, ECO, build verification, Power Point, Autocad, Solidworks, manufacturing equipment, assembly drawings, BOM, electromechanical equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.