Bilingual Training Coordinator needed for a full-time opportunity in the West Bridgewater, MA area. The Training coordinator must be fluent in either Portuguese or Spanish
location: West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Monitor, certify and validate that training is complete and effective. Ensure appropriate training documents and update the training matrix.
- Managing all employee safety training requirements. Implement plant safety initiatives lead hourly / salary Safety committee, investigate any safety related incidents and ensure prompt corrective actions are implemented.
- Coordinate recertification for employees in the event of a training update.
- Review all new training documents and updates to ensure they are consistent with the tasks for the job each employee is training for and performing.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred with experience in training - ability to design and implement training initiatives.
- Fluency in Portuguese or Spanish is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be able to work off shift hours as necessary.
- bilingual, Portuguese, Spanish, manufacturing, training, employee safety
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.