Growing manufacturer in the greater Omaha area is seeking a test engineer to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of test and measurement experience and an electromechanical product design background.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Omaha, Nebraska
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with and coordinate technicians to complete large validation projects, complete tests, and build prototypes
- Provide direction to the technician team to assure that tasks and tests are completed on schedule and manage lab tasks.
- Review design validation and verification activities
- Provide budgetary details to management in support of testing for projects
- Develop test standards and best practices for common test types
- Assure test lab documentation is ISO compliant
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field; or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 3 years of test and measurement experience, collecting and analyzing data to validate product design and durability
- Proficient in data acquisition techniques, gage calibration, and strain gaging.
- Comfortable setting up and conducting tests to collect data concerning mechanical and electrical parameters.
- Strong written and oral communication abilities as well as attention to detail for test reporting
- Electromechanical product and system design
- data analysis, data validation
- test measurement
- lead a team
- electrical/mechanical engineering
- excellent written and verbal communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.